Java Republic, 510 Mitchelstown Road,
Northwest Business Park, Ballycoolin,
Dublin 15, D15 PY8H, Ireland.
The Origin Project
A limited-edition specialty coffee from the heart of Ethiopia.
A perfect combination of milk chocolate, jasmine & camomile tea, wild rose fruit, melon, kiwi, lime, and vanilla. It has a medium sweetness, acidity, and body.
- – Espresso Tasting Notes: Creamy biscuit, passion fruit, and blueberries, lemon custard meringue tart.
- – Process: Washed
- – Region: Oromia, Ethiopia
- – Varietal: Dega, Kudhume, Wolisho
- – Altitude: 1900 – 2200 m
- – SCA score: 87.25
- – Our Recommended Espresso Recipe: 19 g / 35 sec extraction
* The first 20 lucky owners will receive a complimentary A3 poster signed by Sarah Flynn, the textile artist in charge of creating the artwork for Ethiopia Hambella. (1/9/21)