Care and attention goes into the creation of all our products at Java Republic, and we want you to enjoy our products too. However, if for any reason our products arrive to you in an unacceptable state, or you are dissatisfied with our products, or you change your mind about the products you have purchased, we are happy to offer you the following options;
- Under European Law, the Consumer Rights Directive ensures a consumer’s rights are protected when you buy from businesses based in the EU.
- We are happy to exchange any items that are damaged or soiled during shipping. The time period for an exchange on items that are soiled or damaged is 30 days, starting from the day the order was received.
- If you must return an item because it is damaged, we are happy to refund the cost of posting it to us. Once we have received the item and noted that it is damaged, the posting cost will be refunded within 30 days from the date Java Republic receives it. Please ensure you use a reputable delivery service that can prove they delivered the items back to us.
- Please contact us on [email protected] or phone 00353 1 880 9300 within the time period allocated above that is relevant to your situation, so we can provide you with the best possible solution to rectify your order.
- Please ensure you keep the email confirmation you receive after you place your order as proof of purchase.
- A list of your rights when shopping online are available at HERE.